Professional front stand with...
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This confidentiality document more known as "privacy", updated with the EU Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 on the processing of personal data, as well as with the Legislative Decree 181/18 amending the Legislative Decree 196/2003, regulates the methods of processing of data collected by a website during navigation by the user.
This document has the precise purpose of informing the user about the processing of his personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law and the recent EU Regulation 679/2016, which has profoundly modified the discipline.
We inform you that, for the execution of contractual relationships with you in progress, our Company is in possession of data relating to you, acquired even verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as "personal data" by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (so-called "Privacy Code").
The legislation in question provides first of all that whoever performs processing of personal data is required to inform the person concerned on what data are processed and certain elements qualifying the treatment, which, in any case must be done with fairness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
Nature of the treated data
We process your personal and fiscal data, as well as data of an economic nature that are necessary for the performance of contractual relationships with your company. We are not in possession of any of your data that can be qualified as sensitive or of a judicial nature pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Purposes of the treatment
Your data is processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to allow an effective management of financial and commercial relationships. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
The processing of data is done through the use of tools and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be done both by paper and by electronic means.
Obligation or faculty to give data and consequences of refusal
As regards the data that we are obliged to know, in order to fulfill the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation, or provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by organs of supervision and control, their failure to provide your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data are necessary for the execution of the same. As for the data that we are not obliged to know, their failure to obtain will be evaluated by us from time to time, and will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance for us of the data requested and not conferred by you.
Communication and dissemination
Your data will not be "disseminated" by us, with this term meaning giving knowledge to undetermined subjects in any way, including by making available or consulting them. Your data may instead be "communicated" by us, by which term is meant giving knowledge to one or more specific individuals, in the following terms:
- to subjects in charge within our Company to treat your data, and in particular to the employees of the Administration Office, to the employees of the Commercial Office, to the employees of the warehouse;
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of a provision of law, regulation or legislation, within the limits provided by these rules;
- subjects who need access to your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them: banks and shippers;
- to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties at our company, subject to our letter of appointment that imposes a duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data.
We report below the extract of art. 7 D. Decree No. 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise against us the following rights:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of such data and their origin, as well as the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;
- obtain the updating, rectification and integration of your data;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
In order to exercise these rights, you may contact the person in charge, Mr. Elio Miceli, appointed by us pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, who can be contacted as follows: telephone number +39 0541 081355, e-mail address email@example.com, postal address at the headquarters of our company.
Owner and responsible for the treatment
The holder of the treatment of your personal data is Miceli Moto ® Special Supports whose personal data are reported in this letter.
Mr. Elio Miceli