INFORMATION on the PROCESSING of PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 regarding the protection of personal data
we inform you that, for the execution of contractual relationships with you, our company holds data about you, acquired even verbally, directly or through third parties, classified as "personal information" by the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (the so-called "privacy code"). The legislation in question provides that whoever performs processing of personal data must inform the subject about which data is processed and certain qualifying treatment elements, which in any case must be carried out with fairness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
The nature of the data treated
Handle your personal and fiscal data, as well as economic data that are necessary for the performance of contractual relationships, be with your company. We are not in possession of any of your given qualifies as sensitive or judicial nature according to art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
Purpose of the processing
Your data will be processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfilment of legal and fiscal obligations as well as to ensure effective management of the financial and commercial relations. The data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relation and afterwards, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for administrative and business purposes.
Methods of processing
The data processing is done through the use of appropriate tools and procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper, whether through electronic means.
Obligation or right to submit data and consequences of refusal
with regard to the data that we are obliged to know, in order to fulfil the obligations required by laws, regulations and Community legislation, or provisions given by authorities legitimated by law and supervisory and control bodies, their lack of contribution on your part will result in the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, in so far as these data are required for effecting the same. With regard to the data that we are not obliged to know, their failure to obtain will be evaluated by us from time to time, and the resulting decisions to be made will take into account the importance to us of data requested and not provided by you.
Communication and diffusion
Your data will not be from us, "widespread", with the term meaning the give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making available or consultation. Your data may be from us "press releases", with the term meaning the give knowledge to one or more specific individuals, as follows:
- persons in charge within our company to process your data, and in particular to the Administration Office, commercial office staff, warehouse staff;
- to those who can access the data in accordance with provision of law, regulations or Community legislation, within the limits laid down by those rules;
- to persons who need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship that exists between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out the tasks assigned to them: auxiliary credit institutions and shippers;
- to our consultants, to the extent necessary to perform their duties at our company after our letter of appointment which imposes a duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data.
below the excerpt. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise against us the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form of such data and of their origin, as well as the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in case of processing done with electronic instruments;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which are not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;
- obtain the updating, rectification and integration of your data;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection. To exercise these rights you can contact the responsible, appointed for that purpose by us pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, in the person of Mr. Elio Miceli, found as follows: 0541344944, firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, postal address at the headquarters of our company.
Data controller and data processor
The data controller of your personal data is Miceli Moto whose details are shown in the heading of this letter.
Sig. Elio Miceli